Thursday, December 4, 2008

craftsman

What a week!!!! I actually built a book case. This is only impressive if you know me and home projects. I am not exactly handy, but have learned to handle some house hold fix-it projects since owning our own home for a few years. Rachel painted it and we now have extra storage in our room. It isn't exactly a masterpiece or anything but I have to say I am proud of us for just tackling the whole thing! Then yesterday we went to Opryland for pics, even got the Bug w/ Santa(the surprised look not the all out crying one). We went to TGIFriday's for an amazing supper. Lily really like their cheesy mashed potatoes. She had them alllll over her!!! I picked her up to clen off the mashed taters only to find there was a whole nother mess in the back and now on my shirt!! Surprise! Rachel once said, when Lily had just arrived, you know we are paretns b/c we can't go anywhere w/o spit-up, milk or something all over us! Now add poop! In typical dad fashion I just wiped it all off and went on w/ the night! Craftsman and dad those are new titles I'll have to get used to.

1 comment:

mostlynot said...

I love my bookshelf! And minus running Lily Bug to the bathroom stretching her shirt down over her emerging mess as I passed the other tables of people during their semi-fine dining experience, the whole entire night was perfect!